Mattheeussens-Wido B.V. wants to produce products that are characterized by the basic principles of the concepts of quality assurance and control of food safety.
This means in practice:
- The products must be of good quality, microbiologically, chemically and physically so that all products from our range can optimally measure and possibly distinguish themselves from the competition.
- The products must be of a microbiological, chemical, physical and sensory nature and composition in such a way that it can be ensured that no deviations occur which could pose a potential danger to public health.
- Deliver products that meet the legal requirements.
- Continuous connection with changing legislation so that these requirements can be met sustainably, such as allergens, GMO and packaging management.
To achieve this, our products are exclusively produced from high quality raw materials and packaging materials, which are purchased from GFSI certified suppliers.
GFSI certified means that our suppliers of primary packaging materials and our raw material suppliers have one or more of the following certifications.
- GLOBAL G.A.P.
- IFS Food standard
- IFS PACsecure
- BRC Global standard for food safety
- BRC IoP Global standard
- FSSC 22000
To give our customers insight into the guarantee of the food safety of Mattheeussens-Wido B.V. As a supplier, we are certified for the following quality standards.
- BRC Global standard for food safety (incl traded goods)
- IFS Food standard (unannounced)